Saturday, November 7, 2009

xSparkage Midnight Sunset Inspirational Picture

So if you don't know who xSparkage is on youtube, you've been living under a rock. Or maybe you just don't watch makeup tutorials... Anyway, she did a look based off of this picture....




Mega pretty right? Well, I came up with a really awesome look, made a tutorial and everything then guess what happened... Apparently my USB plug went MIA :( Very depressing, plus my good camera is slowly but surely dying so I have to take pictures of the look using my crappy webcam and phone.
That's ok though I guess, pretty soon I'll be getting a nice Hard Drive Camcorder and this won't be an issue every again... I hope...

So anyway, if you want to see the look I did, here is the link to my Youtube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment