Saturday, October 4, 2014

AlieNEON Red Tutorial

This is the original look

Oh wow, a tutorial for the first time in I don't even remember how long. It's been awhile though so I'm still trying figure out what I'm doing again. Hope this is at least somewhat helpful and that someone enjoys it. That will make this a victory!



Products Used:


Too Faced Shadow Insurance- $20USD
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)- $4.49USD (currently on sale at Ulta for $2.69!)
Urban Decay Naked Basics (Foxy)- $29USD
Lunatick Cosmetic Labs AlieNEON Palette- $45USD (They currently have mini limited edition neon palettes for $35 on their website too, just a heads up)
L'oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner- $9.99USD
Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara- $7.49USD

Like I said, it's been a really long time since I've done a tutorial... Not even just tutorials I guess, it's been a long time since I've done bright, colorful, fun makeup looks in general. This may not be the best but it's the first bright look I've done in a while that I've been pleased with. I got a new camera last year and I'm STILL trying to figure out how to use it and trying to figure out lighting is such a pain so apologies now for lackluster quality and what not. I'm learning though and hopefully in time I'll figure out what I'm doing. Okay, no more excuses, time for pictures!






Now, the first picture at the top was done using the Creative Me #1 Palette from Coastal Scents. This time using the AlieNEON palette, I feel the look came out a lot more vibrant and brighter which I liked a lot. I hope you guys like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment