Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Welcome World! Fun Wig and Durga Usagi Makeup!

I love Durga Usagi, everything she creates it just absolutely STUNNING so I attempted a look she has previously done and have decided to share with you, especially since Halloween is coming so I think I'm going to post more fun looks and hopefully a few tutorials while I'm at it (once I can fix my camera :/) I hope you all enjoy!!

  <-Wig available here!

Under Blue Lights (Durga Usagi) Facebook Page!
*Check it out and give it a like while you're at it! You won't regret it!*



3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Very nice hair.And I like this type of blog.
    Really, I appreciate with your blog.
    Thanking You
    wigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'm very happy you like it, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn that is so cool reminds me of comic art X3

    ReplyDelete