Friday, May 18, 2012

Sugarpill's Heart Breaker Palette available NOW!


 IT'S HERE!!!


Sugarpill's Heart Breaker Palette is now available HERE!!! ($34.00)

I am so excited for this palette, I actually stayed up until 3:00AM EST to get it. 2:59AM came around and I got on the website so fast! I also pretty much purchased every Chromalust she offers so be prepared for more fun, bright, colorful looks to come!

I love Sugarpill and I can't wait to show all of you what I got (when it gets here which I'm sure no matter what, will feel like an eternity :( I'm so impatient!!!) Review soon, yes?

I've missed all of you, I'm glad to be back ish. Once I'm totally settled, I think I can make updating a more regular thing! What do you guys think? Did you miss me too?! ;)

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment