Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tutorial: Wide Eye Candy



I've really been loving the whole "wide eye" looks lately and have been doing it kind of often and have taken it to an extreme (rather than just putting the white on the waterline, putting it on the whole lower lash line!). I don't know, I really like it a lot haha. I actually have another tutorial coming up that was inspired from this look and No Doubt's "NEW" video so I'm excited :D

Products Used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance-$18.00USD
NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk-$4.49USD **Buy 1 get 1 50% Off NYX products @Ulta!!!**
Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette-$18.95USD
Sugarpill-Tiara-$12.00USD
Coastal Scents 88 Matte/Satin "Original" Palette-$18.95USD
Sugarpill-Dollipop-$12.00USD
Sugarpill-Bulletproof-$12.00USD
Sugarpill-Tako-$12.00USD

Brushes by Sigma and Enkore (as well as some random ones :D)

2 comments: