Saturday, February 6, 2010

High Voltage Valentines Tutorial



So, my camera likes to be difficult for me hense a lot of fuzzyness and also not really showing the amazing pigmentation of these colors. It's a shame, it really is!!! I'm hoping I can get a better one soon, this one is just ridiculous. (If you're wondering, it's a Sony Webbie HD, it's good for the price I guess *$100ish*)

As for High Voltage cosmetics, Jasmine has made some sincerely incredible eye shadows! They last all day, very pigmented, a lot of variety, and they all have such cute names!!! The shipping was amazingly fast, I've had no problem with her what so ever and I plan to continue to do business with her!

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
High Voltage Sour Girl (I'm not seeing it on the website anymore!! It's a light shimmery lavander color)
High Voltage Cupid's Arrow
High Voltage Cloud 9
High Voltage I'm With The Band (again, not on the site :(!! It's a bright pink)
Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette
Rimmel Glistening Eye Crayon- 100 Girls Only
Maybelline Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara
True Black Gel Liner

PICTURES!
This picture was taken with my Canon Rebel XSi...
Soo how bright and vibrant those colors are!?














This is with my crappy Sony Webbie HD... A SHAME!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment