Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dramatic Neutrals!

I finally finished editing and uploaded the tutorial on youtube. Seriously, people who love to procrastinate (ME!) shouldn't have tedious hobbies (makeup tutorials, hairfalls, tattoos). It's still fun though.



So there's the tutorial!!! I hope you all enjoy. Here's everything I used and where you can get it!
Face:
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cream Powder (True Beige)
Coastal Scents Contour and Blush Palette

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Matte and Shimmer Palette
MAC Gilt By Association
MAC Hello Kitty Lucky Tom Palette
Coastal Scents Contour and Blush Palette
MAC Black Cream
Gel Liner True Black
MAC Plush Lash

Lips:
Revlon Lipstick  (All it said on the bottom was 420 so I'm not sure of the name :X)
NYX True Beige Lip Liner
MAC Bling Black Glimmerglass

That's it!!! Hope you enjoyed, I need to come up with more ideas for these tutorials hah. Time for some pictures yes?










Not many pictures, sorry about that,
I was in a rush :( I was surprised at the quality of them since camcorder pictures are usually kind of bleh but I'm happy with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment