Monday, November 16, 2009

Tutorials!

So I bought a camera and made the tutorial for the previous look. Hopefully after editing I'll be fully happy with it and upload it for everyone.

So, sure I have a bunch of ideas, but I'd really like to know what everyone wants to see! What looks you'd like recreated, an inspirational picture, anything really, I'd love to help. Also, I'd like to try creating looks without using very expensive products so any suggestions are very much appreciated. I know not everyone can afford the more expensive cosmetics so again, I'd really love to help out. That's the main reason I've decided to start making tutorials, so many people have asked time and time again how I do my makeup, what hair dye I use and what not so these are all for you guys!

I'm very appreciative of the curiousity from everyone so I really hope I can make all of you happy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and next post should be my "dramatic neutral look for glasses". I recently just got my new glasses and I think this look goes really good with it for those who like wearing more dramatic makeup, it's my favorite type to do but it won't be the only kind. So just keep a look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment