Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moving!!!

Hiya everyone!

Sooo, I'm planning on filming a tutorial today and have it edited by Saturday. Things have been super crazy here lately, thought I'd share to help keep you in the loop :)

I'm moving around May from Buffalo, NY to Tahlequah, OK to stay with my dad until I find my own place in probably near Austin, TX. Kind of excited but also super nervous so I've had a lot on my plate recently and I've been trying not to let it get in the way of me making tutorials but this week has been pretty tough. Having to put a lot of my plans on hold for a while until I'm settled and what not but I still plan on having at least ONE tutorial a week for you.

This week I'm going to do a rather tone down look since someone asked to see me do a much more natural/wearable (for them) look so I hope you don't mind :)

Also!!! I'm debating dying my hair black so job hunting and stuff will be a little easier for me, what do you think?

And another random little fact that I've been sharing with EVERYONE today haha Since August 1st, I've lost 19.2lbs!!! A huge achievement for me and I have nothing but my will power, self control, and Weight Watchers to thank for that. Still got more to go but I'm super excited and wanted to share :)

I hope everyone is having an amazing day today, it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL out here in Buffalo today! Love it! Take care everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I was born in Tahlequah! O_O;

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad moved there after he and my mom split up, I use to visit all the time until I moved to New York :X I really like it there, excited to go back :D!

    ReplyDelete