Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!



Here was my inspiration! (I know it isn't identical, it's my take on the look)
Raquel Reed:

She always has such great/fun/glamorous looks!
Her MySpace




Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Bright White Kyrolan Aquacolor
MAC Yogurt
Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette
Calypso Minerals Matte Rainbow Stacker
Coastal Scents 28 Piece Neutral Palette
Matte Black (MAC's Carbon)
Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener: 400-Talk To Me
MAC Plushlash
Ardell #115 False Lashes

Pictures!!








2 comments:

  1. DON'T ORDER FROM CALYPSO MINERALS! I ordered back in August after watching Cora's (Vintageortacky) video and was so excited. After getting the confirmation email, I never got anything else. I reported her to Etsy, which is why she's not on there anymore. Here we are in January 2010 and still no Rainbow Stacker or my $100. I am furious with this woman, whom I've sent numerous emails and messaged on Facebook before she deleted me. Don't let your other fans get scammed out of their money! JEN CROCKER kept my money and I got nothing but the run-around!

    ReplyDelete