Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Website!

I know this account isn't very old, but I'm not too found of it so I've decided to make a website! It's still a blog website, I bought a domain from Wordpress.com and now I'm just so excited. Making a layout and whatnot (trying to figure out how to get my adsense on there!!!)

So keep an eye out for that! Hopefully it will be done shortly, I want more in it than just makeup tutorials and my favorites! Maybe I'll put some hair up for sale or something. Who knows! I just want it to be worth visiting so I'm going to do my best!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope this coming week is great as well!!!

(also trying to think up a new idea for a tutorial, my creativity isn't what it use to be :( I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to the videos :/ Sorry about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment